Learn Guitar Online Lessons

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Top 3 Secret How to Play Guitars Like A Pro And Learn About Guitar!

Simple Step By Step Guitar Lesson. If You Cant Learn GUITAR From This Lesson Then You Cant Learn Guitar Anymore

           

         >>  Dont Even Think Of Trying Other Prodicts untill You Read This <<

 

I am interested learn about guitar and how to play guitars when saw my friend performing in the stage and it was in my secondary school. He is so cool and I think that it will attract a lot of girls. As a result, I pay to learn about guitar and how to play guitar like him in the guitar learning centre. It really cost me a lot but after few months I just know the basics, strumming and few important guitar chords.

So how to avoid learn about guitar few months and spend huge amount of money to the guitar learning centre but can start play a song within a week as I do? Although this is not a secret but I guaranteed that u will Start play a song within a week.

Secret 1: Learn How to play guitars from your close friend who had learned about guitar.

Do not laugh, this is real and exactly what I had done in secondary school. I can start play a song and string the guitar for a complete song in one week. Furthermore, it is totally free without paying hundreds or thousands to tutor.

Secret 2

First of all, you will learn all the basic guitar chords and few important chords that almost can use in every song. You can always play around with them and perform in the stage like a pro even though you still learn about guitar and how to play guitars. The basic guitar chords you must learn are Em, C, G, D, Am, E, and A.

Secret 3: Listen to the song by guitarist following to your style and favorite whether it is rock or classical songs.

Almost everyday, I will listen to my favorite guitar' songs and something will enjoy and listen to the guitarist playing their song in the cafe. Maybe will laugh at me and fell that I am stupid because this won't help in learn about guitar or how to play guitars. Friend, you are wrong, this help a lot and will boost the speed of the learning process on how to play guitars or learn about guitar.

This also help you to improve the sensitiveness to the guitar song, indirectly influence your subliminal mind, your sense to music, your imagination, creativity and much more. When you start learning and playing that song by your own, it will help a lot. At he same time, you will easily catch up the chords of a song in a short time and playing on your own key after listen to it.

I encourage that after you had learned about guitar and know how to play guitars, you can perform it in front of crowd. Do not worry about making mistake and fear. However this will help you to understand what is your mistake and weakness and have the chances to improve it.

Finally this is the most important steps that every beginner must be taken. You must practice, practice and practice until the guitar become part of your life and know how to play guitars.

Get Your Free 6 Days Mini Rapid Success How to play guitars Course and discover why I am able to handle all the guitar basics and start playing songs in a week and perform like a pro in front of crowds within a month. Get the Free how to play guitars or learn about guitar now or visit http://www.netincome2u.com/learnguitar

Labels: , , , , ,